Why pawn or sell your items to Once A Pawn A Time? Because its more reliable and safer than doing it private party! We hear stories all the time of people getting stood up, taken advantage of, and even hurt trying to sell their things to an unknown individual. Plus you get cash faster and can operate on your schedule not someone else. We have a 25 year reputation to uphold and have built our business on customer service and taking care of people. Also, since we are locally owned, we can work deals that the corporate owned shops won't. Bring your items to us for a cash loan or to sell for cash today and see the difference. We now accept debt and credit cards for pawn payments!
Steps to getting a pawn loan on your item
- Bring any item of value into Once A Pawn A Time for an appraisal. Do not forget to bring your Government issued photo ID. You must be 18 years of age or older.
- We will give you an appraisal on your item. If you accept you leave with cash and we hold your item.
- When you pay your balance, your item can be picked up. We also offer flexible options like renewals and extensions if you need them. There is no further obligation on your part if you choose to surrender your item.
If you would like to outright sell your item, we will do a quick appraisal on your item and give you cash on the spot as well.
We buy, sell, and pawn all types of items including:
- Jewelry and Gold (Rings, Necklaces, bracelets, diamonds, gold jewelry, scrap gold, silver pieces and jewelry, watches, broken or old jewelry, gold grills, coins, etc)
- Electronics (TV’s, laptops, cameras, tablets, home and portable speakers, antique electronics in good condition, gadgets etc)
- Guns and Firearms (handguns, rifles, shotguns, bows, knives, accessories, scopes, clips, ammo, etc)
- Games and gaming systems (Xbox One and 360’s, Playstation 3 and 4, handheld gaming, video game discs, accessories, vintage gaming, etc)
- Lawn Maintenance Equipment (lawn mowers, weed eaters and edgers, riding lawn mowers, trimmers, chain saws, blowers, chippers, etc)
- Tools (power tools, hand tools, contractor grade tools, drills, saws, ladders, welders, specialty tools, etc)
- Contractors Equipment (small to medium sized equipment used in all different types of contractors trades)
- Motorcycles & ATV’s (Harleys, dirtbikes, 4 wheelers, cruisers, sport bikes, mopeds. etc)
- Collectors Items of value (coins, memorabilia, vintage items, unique/rare/interesting items, etc)
- Cars and Trucks (depending on available space)